Trial Lesson Vouchers
1. Vouchers are valid for a year from the date of issue. The gift voucher can not be used after the expiry date without prior agreement from the LGC committee.
2. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Vouchers and gift packages cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
4. Transfer of the voucher to another recipient is available at no cost with prior agreement from the LGC committee.
5. The person taking the flight must be within our minimum and maximum height and weight limits. This is for the safety of all involved. It may be necessary to be weighed at the airfield to confirm the passenger is within limits.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCEDURE
The purchaser of the voucher is entitled to a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period provided the gift voucher is returned unused and with the original receipt within 14 days of purchase, after which a refund will be made less the transaction charges and postage. If you need to return a gift voucher please email firstname.lastname@example.org