Please read our terms and conditions before buying.
Trial lesson £60:
- Three months’ membership -come back any time in the three months after the first flight and fly at members’ rates
Two trial flights £80:
- Taken by the same person
You plus me trial flights £110:
- Buying a gift? Treat yourself at the same time & get a discount
*Starter pack £60 if bought separately:
Contains all the essentials to get you flying –
- log book to record your flights
- progress card to track the exercises you have completed
- From Passenger to Pilot (book) – learn even when you are not flying: gliding, meteorology, the physics of staying up!
- official gliding hat – the key element to complete the pilot image, keeps you safe in the sun without impairing your field of vision
- presentation folder
Number of items can be adjusted in shopping cart.
Redeeming Your Voucher
When you or the recipient is ready to book the trial lesson, you can check the slots we have available and reserve one here.
If you have a voucher and want to fly, try our new online booking system. The weather has the final word and it may be necessary to rearrange at short notice. The number of trial lessons per day is restricted to six to ensure all visitors and members get the best chance to fly.